Re: [IP] Re: diet mountain dew and high bgs

In a message dated 2/7/2002 9:41:44 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Definitely, it's the mtn dew!  It's the granddaddy of caffeinated
> drinks.  I am buzzing for hours after drinking just one....I think that
> everything affects bg.  You just don't realize it until your pancreas no
> longer works.....

It amazes me how much you learn from other people on this list!!!
I only buy Jake Diet Mountain Dews for his lunch when they are on sale, I'm
starting to think the fluctuation we've been seeing in his numbers may be
those weeks and not puberty hormones we've been blaming! I can't wait to
experiment on him now w/ diet dews! When it was sugar free and no carbs. I
never imagined that could be it!
Thanks for the posts, Trena (mom to Jake 11)