Re: [IP] Need New Insurance

>The point, is, however, that the person Bob was asking about is about to
>lose her insurance. The law only requires that insurance companies cover
>diabetes supplies and education. If you don't have insurance, it don't
>count! Jan and Elvis

But, he also asked about the Michigan Law and, I am guessing, as to whether
a diabetic's supplies can be NOT covered due to being a "pre-existing
condition".   I don't believe that the Michigan Law addresses this situation.

Btw, I was also told by my State Senator's aides, that the law was written
only to mandate that the insurance companies who did not cover the supplies
must now cover them.  If your insurance already covers diabetes supplies,
good luck in trying to get them to pay for the amount prescribed by your