Re: [IP] Quality of Life/Pumping

> When people ask me if pumping has made things easier (I'm mom to 12yo pumper)
> I say NO WAY.  But her health is what matters so we do it.  It is not hard
> because we are doing it wrong.  We are on top of things - and it is

> No matter how good we are at it all, it is HARD.  We were living in a
> dream world when we thought it would be easier than injections.

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I don't think that pumping is harder
or easier than MDI. Lifestyle-wise, I believe it is FAR easier. I can't
imaging having to carry around syringes and insulin like I did before. Now
all I need is my pump and my meter and I'm good to go.

I do believe having the pump is work, though. Just because there is extra
work though, it doesn't mean it hard. BUT, I'm probably the exception

20-something pumper for last 4 years.