Re: [IP] Quality of Life/Pumping

email @ redacted writes:

> .  We were living in a dream world when we thought it would be
> easier than
> injections.  NO WAY!  Holly

I agree with all you have said EXCEPT I believe my daughter's life is
easier....no more going to the clinic to test or dose insulin (except in
wacko times) and sleeping late, and eating at weird times (like midnight on
New Year's Eve), free snacks in the grocery store...I could go on and
on.....my life? yep, harder...do I care?...no....she is 8 years old and knows
some freedom for the first time in four and one half years.......