Re: [IP] iabetic fears

The past 2 times Liz suffered a low during the night our shepherd/lab mix
would not leave her side. He sat right by her side and stared at her until
she drank the juice she keeps on her nightstand. As she felt better and laid
back down to sleep, he still sat there watching. She said it was weird
because when she gets up to go to the bathroom or get a drink during the
night, the dog sleeps like a log.
Unfortunately (and feeling very guilty) mom slept through both episodes.
However, both she and I feel empowered that she'll do fine when she goes away
to college, even if it means sending the dog along with her!

Linda V