[IP] Quality of Life/Pumping

When people ask me if pumping has made things easier (I'm mom to 12yo pumper)
I say NO WAY.  But her health is what matters so we do it.  It is not hard
we are doing it wrong.  We are on top of things - and it is WORK.  All the
testing and corrections, illness, basal checks/changes, bad sets, unexpected
set changes,
NORMAL set changes, logging, etc. are constant.  No matter how good we are at
it all,
it is HARD.  We were living in a dream world when we thought it would be
easier than
injections.  NO WAY!  Holly