[IP] Re: diet mountain dew and high bgs

In a message dated 2/7/02 7:26:29 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< << sometimes when i drink
a can of diet mountain dew, yes diet, the sugar free, no carbs, diet dew, i
get a jump in my blood sugar! when this happens, i look back at what i ate,
how much insulin i took, what my last bg was and how long ago, and i cannot
find ANY possible clue!!!  no other diet soda does this to me >>

I know the dew has more caffeine than other sodas. Could this be it? Anyone
else know? I've never had this experience. I've also not had a diet mountain
dew since going on the pump. Hmmm. >>

Just got this today. Take a look....