[IP] Re:Maureen Reagan, endos, and a1cs

Maureen -

My gosh, how I empathize with you.  I've been on the pump for  9 months now
and seem to be slipping backwards sometimes.  The frustration is ENORMOUS
and the feelings of helplessness, also.  My body just IS NOT CONSISTENTand
I guess that's all there is to it.  I never hated this disease so much as I
do since going on the pump.  Yes, my overall control is better, but is my
quality of life?  I don't know the answer to that question.

Best wishes for better days ahead,