[IP] Agent Orange and Type 1

Good morning Group!
I am looking for information about Type 1 diabetes and Agent Orange. Do we
have anyone on this list who has this connection and is using an insulin
pump.
Please respond to email @ redacted

Thanks!

Barbara A. Bradley, MS,BSN,RN,CDE
Manager of Clinical Services
Animas Corporation
590 Lancaster Ave.
Frazer, PA 19355
1-877-937-7867,  x131
Fax: 1-610-644-8717
Fax: 1-610-644-8717

**             Animas Corporation Email Server Message              **
** The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. **
**          It is intended for the named recipient(s) only.         **
** If you have received this email in error, please notify a system **
** administrator or the sender immediately, and do not disclose the **
** contents to anyone or make copies.                               **