[IP] Need New Insurance

We were attending our Tucson support group last night and a couple from
Michigan were inquiring about insurance.  It seems their BCBS is dropping
their group coverage and now they are finding it difficult to get her insured
without the pre-existing clause affecting her.  Isn't there some kind of law
that required insurance companies to service diabetics?  Also does anyone know
of an insurance company that would be a good choice for them?  They spend time
in both AZ and MI.  They do not have Internet so I told them I would ask this
group for suggestions.  So if you prefer to write to me privately that would
be fine too:  email @ redacted
Thanks everyone!

diabetic 46 years
pumping since 99