[IP] Re: Diet Mountain Dew and high bgs

Does Diet Mountain Dew have high amounts of caffeine?  If so, this could be
the culprit.  I know that in Canada the formula for Mountain Dew is changed
and the caffeine is taken out, but the USA version has very high amounts.
(At least this was true some years back, when I found out about the amounts
of caffeine in things when I was pregnant).
Barbara, Mum of Claire 7