[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #88

email @ redacted writes:

> email @ redacted>

              hi Terri i went through laser eye surgery in my opinion the
first couple of times it did bother me and even hurt.  i think now the
doctors can give you some medicine to numb up the pain.  if it's real sunny
out your eyes might burn a little it will be best to have someone drive you
home after.  well I'm talking out of my own experience.  i was bleeding in
both my eyes i lost vision in my right.  In the left I had surgery and now I
have 20/25 vision.  Just take care of yourself and when you see any problems
let the docs know as soon as possible.  Take care you will be fine.  Lisette