[IP] boy scouts and diabetes

Okay, after reading the posts about boy scouts and
diabetes i feel i need to make this post.  I am the
leader of a Girl Scout troop, and the co leader of
another girl scout troop.   The leader of the one troop
has a daughter with diabetes so she knows what to do in
case of an emergency with Wendy.  The co leader of the
other troop, I will tell when i am having a problem and
she will make things are kosher.  She also knows where
the nurses are when we are camping.  I must also Say i
was diagnosed in 7th grade.  I was scheduled to go on an
overnight Canoe trip that May or June with my girl scout
troop.  My girl scout leader came to my hospital room
and told me it was my decision if i wanted to go on the
trip or not. She would handle the other hassle.  I have
always Felt that this women deserved a very special
place in my heart cause how many people would have even
offered to take a newly diagnosed diabetic on a canoe
trip, overnight nonetheless.

P.S. We are looking for Girl Scout troops to Host 9
bears and 1 special leader bear, will have D, If your
daughter is in Girl Scouts and her troop is interested E-
mail me at email @ redacted
                              Sorry for the long post W

Wendy, Curley Blue,mm 508, lary the lancer, moe the
meter, together we are the 4 stooges.