Re: [IP] diet mountain dew and high bg's

>has anyone else experienced a similar reaction?  i'm
>sure there's a logical explanation, but i sure don't know what it is!

Is there fruit juice in the Dew?  I've never had a Mountain Dew, so I'm not
exactly sure what it tastes like.  Its like Diet Sunkist sodas.  They're
sweetened with orange (or whatever) juice, but they can still be called
"diet" because there is no refined sugar or corn syrup in it.

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted