[IP] Infusion sets

In a message dated 2/6/2002 9:31:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Subject: [IP] infusion sets?
> Do any of the companies make an infusion set like the Disetronic Ultraflex,
> that also has a disconnect and the base? I used to use the rapids before
> the
> ultraflex came out, but find when i use the rapids now its uncomfortable.
> I'm looking for an infusion set that has a similar insertion with a
> disconnect. Any ideas?
> thanks,
> Courtney
I just received an e-mail from Disetronic.  I inquired about the
disconnectable rapid that they have available in Germany.  They replied back
this morning that the disconnectable rapid will be available here late
spring, early summer.  This product is the same exact rapid, but with a

Mom to Amanda   dx 4/97 at age 3     pumpin'  7/99