From: email @ redacted

Subject: [IP] Help!!blood in tubing
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 20:50:12 EST

Our daughter was using the Quick serter sets for about 2 weeks, and we
noticed that she kept bleeding into the tubing from the canula.  We switched
her back to the sof-set and now she is doing betterbleeding
episode but I think that may be because she was doing flips with it in . We
are only able to use her backside
because in her tummy the canula kept bending.  She is very tall and thin.