[IP] Help!!blood in tubing

Our daughter was using the Quick serter sets for about 2 weeks, and we
noticed that she kept bleeding into the tubing from the canula.  We switched
her back to the sof-set and now she is doing better.  She only had 1 bleeding
episode but I think that may be because she was doing flips with it in her
backside and landing on her backside. We are only able to use her backside
because in her tummy the canula kept bending.  She is very tall and thin.
Has anyone else had problems with blood in tubing or only able to use 1
site?? Thanks for the help!!

mom to Megan dx 9/00 pumping 9/01