[IP] re:endos and A1C

i think we all can give an experience of a doctor blaming us or not
listening. i think the biggest thing is that they are "book smart", and do
not know what it is like to live with diabetes.  everyone thinks, oh, it
can't be that hard, but we know better.  i work in a rehab hospital, and we
frequently have to test our diabetic patients when they feel low. nothing
frustrates me more than a nurse saying "you're 90. that's fine."  we all
know what it's like when the meter says one thing and our bodies say
another. get a new doctor, and don't blame yourself. you have several people
on this list who understand and are behind you 100%!!!