[IP] re: unexplained low blood sugars

My son has had this 3 times over the past two years that we have been pumping.
It is usually with or right after a stomach flu. Our bolus ratio goes way down
- normally 1:20, is  1:50. For little things we don't bolus at all. When I
initially called our endo, he said it was from the stomach flu, the carbs
weren;t being absorbed at their normal rate, but insulin was, so he was going
low. We just bolused less, and as soon as we started getting some post meal 2
hour highs, then we gradually go back to normal.

Good Luck
Linda, mom to Adam, 6, pumping 2 years, with Beep Beep