Re: [IP] anyone heard of these new infusion sets?

In a message dated 2/6/02 1:58:14 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< GRRrrrrr - MM is a fine manafacturer of insulin pumps - But just because
they have a greater share of the US MARKET - does NOT make them a leader in
pump technology. Each company is working on different aspects and striving to
produce a better, safer, more versitile product.  >>

Why not just cure it I think I have to many band-aid's on now We would not
need these pump's if they spent less on them and more on a cure?so what ever
band-aid brand you use just use itlol :) have a great day!