Re: [IP] anyone heard of these new infusion sets?

If not compatable with the paradigm, my guess is that
MM will more than likely create their own version of
this new infusion set. I am not too concerned. They
are after all the leaders in pump technology. I doubt
they will lag far behind other manufacturers for long
in regards to new designs.
Anne Mastrototaro