[IP] RE: Boy Scouts and dibetes

We are considering the same option.  Alex has been a cub scout for 4 years,
and now it is time to move up.  We are looking at arranging for an older
scout to be his buddie and help keep an eye on him, also suggest you talk it
over with the pack leader and see what responsibility he will take.  You can
also go on some of the initial overnites to show the other members of the
pack what is really needed.
Jim Water