From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 3:07 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Statistic

A while back someone posted a statistic that more people die and become
disabled from diabetes than any other disease. I would like to use this
information in my fundraising campaign for Team Diabetes/American Diabetes
Association but feel uncomfortable doing so without appropriate attribution.

I have tried but can't find a source on my own. Can anyone help?
Thanks,
Deanna
dxed IDDM 9/92, pumped 1/10/02