[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] infusion sets?

Do any of the companies make an infusion set like the Disetronic Ultraflex, 
that also has a disconnect and the base? I used to use the rapids before the 
ultraflex came out, but find when i use the rapids now its uncomfortable. 
I'm looking for an infusion set that has a similar insertion with a 
disconnect. Any ideas?



Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp.
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml