reply to:Re: [IP] Eye surgery

Hi Jath, i had laser surgery several years ago i had severe diabetic
retinapathy. but i had no loss of vision. If i did not go to my eye doctor, i
would have not even know. but it was bad enough, that the next night, the
night before thanksgiving i was getting laser done. I had thousands of laser
treatments to each eye. my vision is fine and so am i. this was going back to
like 1989, 1990. my doctor is highly respected as well. so i wonder why they
are not treating you as well, why wait? what damage could be done? I was
never told that. Sincerely Eileen. i know once you reach you max with laser,
then you may have to have some kind of vitrous surgery, but that was it. they
can only do so many laser treatments.