reply to [IP] Chinese food - Success

 Pat Wrote: I don't understand why the dose of the squarewave bolus is
related to your
basal rates rather than to amount of food that you eat. Can you explain

I don't understand what the basal has to do with it either. I eat pizza and
chinese food once in awhile. I do a dualwave bolus which works well. I figure
my carbs, then my bolus that i need, then i do like 30% percent of that bolus
over like 6hrs. I never change my basal. that is news to me as well. thanks
eileen. i assume that square and dual are kind of the same thing. i never did
a square, just the dual