reply to [IP] quicksets pulling off the tape

meg teg  wrote:

2) Anyone having problems with quicksets pulling off the tape?

I have been using quicksets since March of 2001, never had a problem with
tape, until recently. Its like tape does not come off as easy. They added
these 2 little tabby ends, which are a pain. Sometimes I can't peel the tape
off the first time, maybe we got a bad batch. Still love the quicksets the
best. take care Eileen pumping since 3/01. Wow almost a year, can;t believe