Re: [IP] To pump or not to pump questions

In a message dated 2/6/02 11:43:41 AM Central Standard Time, email @ redacted
writes:

> So what in the world would he have done with a pump today?  I simply need to
> convince myself; he is going to give it a trial one way or another, but I am
> not on the bandwagon yet.  I have heard that the pump gives people a
> "license
> to eat".  Gabe is only 12.5; no license yet.
>
> That's all....still can't figure it out.
>
> Marion

lol...*no license*.....we have a much more flexible schedule and Mary sleeps
late when she chooses and can skip meals, etc....it works better for
us......probably not for everyone...it is a lot of work......it is also much
more private at school as she can handle everything in class (something they
would not let her do on MDI)......hard decision......
Beverly