[IP] increased HbA1c readings

My diabetes educator always told me it was normal for your A1c readings to go
up. Larger jumps in points like a whole point may mean that you are not
covering for some meals after eating them or whatever or you may need to
change a basal rate or change an insulin to carb ratio. Make sure you talk to
your endo or diabetes educator to see what you can do to get those numbers
down. This is all a learning process for new pumpers, even I have difficulty
once in a while with phantom highs-then I realize I ate something and forgot
to cover it. Best wishes and happy pumping. Sharon