[IP] LBS and dreaming

I Always have weird dreams that do not make any sense at all and cause me to
wake up scared and shaking when I have low blood sugar. Prior to pumping, I
had a 2 AM peak either I would wake up or my husband would wake me up to see
if I was OK. I still wake up at 2 AM and go back to sleep-old habits die hard.
It will be three years pumping in March! My lows haven't been as severe as
before the pump-but dreams are there for a reason-I tend to wake up and go
check my blood sugar when this is going on. Happy pumping Sharon B.