Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 23:16:19 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Travel questions

I'm going to Italy at the end of March, and wondered what words of wisdom anyone might have for me about travelling overseas. I am seeing my doctor on
Friday to get new prescriptions for anything that's expired (i.e., syringes, which I haven't had to fill in two years), so I will have an original
prescription label. Has anyone travelled to Italy, or Europe, and is there anything else I should be prepared for?