[IP] unexplained low blood sugars

I need advice.  My 15 year old son (diagnosed at age 2) is suddenly having
unexplained lows (50s) that take up to an hour to get out of.  He had the
stomach flu exactly one week ago.  Could that be it?  He was bolusing 1:10
carbs, now he's bolusing 1:30 the last few days and that seems to be enough.
He's been on the pump almost 2 years and this is the first time this has
happened.  I feel like we need to figure out this whole thing all over again!
  Any input?