[IP] Re: lows and dreams

I find low s to be interesting in many ways.  Of course they are dangerous,
animals can sense them at times, you are disoriented and many other things.
I have had interesting dreams while going throurg lows.  Found myself
dreaming about mathmatical problems, situations that were very hard to solve
but I would get close to  answers and then wake up shaking and need lots of
juice.  Anyone else as wierd as me???? Maybe there is a connection between
lows and something else!!!???  lets talk!!