RE: [IP] Palm Program

Go to www.animascorp.com.  When you get there, scroll down to the bottom of
the screen.  You'll see something that says "ezManager now available for
download and purchase."  Click on the link and it will take you to a screen
that talks about the ezManager Palm program.  You also have the ability to
download a 30-day free trial of the program or to purchase it.

Hope this helps!

===== Original Message from MNCS-Ronda Purvines <email @ redacted> at
2/06/02 11:07 am
>I would like to check into the palm program for diabetes.  I have looked on
>their web site but I cannot find it.  Can someone help me.
===== Comments by email @ redacted (Lisa Meske) at 2/06/02 11:14 am

**             Animas Corporation Email Server Message              **
** The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. **
**          It is intended for the named recipient(s) only.         **
** If you have received this email in error, please notify a system **
** administrator or the sender immediately, and do not disclose the **
** contents to anyone or make copies.                               **
**         This email was scanned and found to be clean of          **
**             viruses, vandals and malicious content.              **