[IP] diabetic fears & dogs

I do think there is some truth that dogs can perceive when an owner is having
a low. Nine years ago when my dog was a young and very alert pup and I was in
my first trimester of pregnancy, I was having an awful time with
unpredictable lows.   My dog woke me so many times in the early morning
hours, and every time I was low.  Of course, now she's just an old dog, and I
don't think she would wake for anything.  (But I still love her!)