Re: [IP] anyone heard of these new infusion sets?

In a message dated 2/4/2002 11:47:34 PM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> <A HREF="aol://4344:30.L100meNS.5255173.697289446">02/04: SpectRx, Inc.
Announces FDA Clearance of New Minimally Invasive
>  Insulin Deliver</A>
>   I thought everyone may want to look at this!

These look interesting . . . Definitely worth following up on when they get
them on the market . . .

I wonder if they're planning on making a version that will work on the
Paradigm pump (assuming MM would even allow other companies to use their
proprietary connection design)  or if Paradigm pumpers are just going to be
out of luck on these or any other new infusion sets that come out in the
future . . .

Pumpmama to Katie