Re: [IP] re:diabetic fears

It is not only the dogs Tom...My cats have been known to wake me in the middle
of the night when my sugars have dropped...
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: maureentom
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 7:57 PM
  Subject: [IP] re:diabetic fears

  something interesting i have seen on tv before, and i'm sure some of you
  have seen it too. diabetics who have a dog as a pet...and after awhile, the
  dog can actually sense when a low is coming on, and they try to alert their
  owner.  a dog could also give you a sense of security when you are alone.
  of course, not all dogs will bark when you are low, but there are some
  perceptive ones out there!

  tom