[IP] my first A1C

well, i finally got my first A1C on the pump, and i was disappointed, it was
8.3.  but what i have to remember is, a1c measures 3 months, and i was only
on the pump for slightly less than 2 months, with part of that time being
"adjustment phase".  my bg's are doing very well now, so i'm anxiously
awaiting my april appointment now!  did any of you "ol' timers" have similar
experiences with your first A1C ?  i just need a little reassurance.