Re: [IP] Getting kids to exercise (Re: sugar busters/glycemic index of foods)

  I would be VERY interested in hearing how the contract and program works.
I may try something similar with Josh.  His need is not weight control (he
actually needs to gain some) but to get him away from electronics and do
something different.  As an only child living in a neighborhood that does not
have many kids his age it is difficult at best.  I am joining Tae Kwon Doe
with him in order to give him someone to practice with and hope it will help
motivate him, and ME (I DO need to lose!)  But I have never thought of a

mom to Joshua age 10