Re: [IP] Wildly Swinging BG's and Emotions

In a message dated 1/30/02 9:44:41 AM Central Standard Time, email @ redacted

> Do you find that when you have those days when you are all over the place
> that your emotions tend to be a bit out of whack as well? Example - this
> morning woke up at 39 - so hit work already tired and a bit off - just lost
> my cool right off the bat.

I told my husband that I get crabby when my BS is low and his comment was---

"You must be low most of the time"   :)

Anyway, I do believe that my mood swings are a side effect of largely
swinging BS.
I hope the pump will help that.

Dx Type 1: June 1983
pumping since 2/01/02