[IP] Exercise

Hi - Does anyone have a "Tony Little Gazelle" glider?
I have limited space at my house and do not want
another treadmill, but I need the exercise.  If anyone
has one of these, I would be interested to know how
you like it and if it works well for burning calories.
 There are also a couple others: XL Glider
w/resistance and Mia Finnegan's Dual Action Resistant
Air Glider.

Any info on these or other exercise equipment that
takes up little space and works I would like info on.

Pat (pumped!!!!!!)

Do You Yahoo!?