[IP] Carbs In Coffee?

Someone recently gave me a copy of the "Doctor's Pocket Guide".  I was
looking through it the other night, checking out carbs for some of my
favorite things, and noticed something.  On the Dunkin' Donuts page, it
lists something like 55 grams of carb for a 10 oz cup of coffee with cream.

Did I miss something here?  Is it because they're listing a coffee with
sugar in it??  Both my endo and my CDE know that I drink Dunks coffee, and
neither of them ever even suggested that there were carbs.

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted