[IP] Tonight's Chat

Howdy everyone! And how are all of you today? Are you sick and tired of winter
Strange to think that valentines is already almost here, isn't it? I don't
know about all of you, but it still seems like it should only be around
Halloween time...;-)
Who would like to join me and Wendy for chat tonight? You would? Oh lovely. I
can't wait to talk to you. It should be lots of fun.
For all of you newbies, don't hesitate to jump right in...after all, Wendy and
I allow no lurkers in our chat! EVERYONE has to join in! hehehehe
If you don't know how to get there, just follow the easy link...
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml select the anytime room and enter
your entire email address (the one you signed up with)...
If the link doesn't work for you, then go to IP's main page, click on the chat
button and then proceed from there.
The chat start's and 9:00 PM Eastern, 6:00 PM Pacific.
Can't wait to visit!

P.S. There is also the Animas chat going on in the guest chat room for all of
you who are interested in that it starts at 9:00 PM Eastern also.

Catch ya later!

Cherry & Jubilee

Your suffering may make an angel weep into her wings,
but it will never make her walk away