[IP] insulin and pregnancy

Sheri - I experienced on my first (now almst two)and
am experiencing (10 weeks pregnant with twins) the
same phenomenom now - my insulin needs have dropped
alot - I forget the reason why - you will probably
begin to see it climb back up as you get closer to 24
weeks and beyond as the placenta makes you more
insulin resistant as it develops.  You must be so
excited about your A1C - congrats - any more questions
feel free to mail me privately - I know how stressful
this can be!  christa

Do You Yahoo!?