[IP] link for live interview on stevia we did for diiabetes and celiac talk

----- Original Message -----
From: Stevia Canada
To: Jana Church
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 11:55 PM
Subject: interview

Dear Jana,
I also missed the interview.  Apparently it was shown Saturday evening here on
the National News.  I was able to see bits of it on the CTV news website,
although the audio and video is not of great quality.
Today the office was a constant buzz of emails coming in and the phone
ringing, busy day we have ever had!
You need some specific downloads to see it from the CTV website, here is the
It is under the heading of "health".
Good luck!
Sign up for our newsletter and keep in
the loop of information and special offers.
Life's About To Get A Whole Lot Sweeter!