Re: [IP] Diabetic Related Fears

Your not alone-diabetes can be scary.  It's always nice to have a second set
of eyes to help you watch for highs and lows.  It's nice just to have someone
to talk to about how frustrating diabetes can be at times.  I know I always
feel better with someone else in the house.  Don't worry, you're not crazy!!
You're feelings are valid.  Maybe when your boyfriend leaves you could get a
friend or family member to stay with you to ease your mind.  Try to make
arrangements ahead of time and that way even though you won't be happy he's
gone for a while you know you have a back up plan and won't have overwhelming
anxiety as departure time arrives.  The best advise is to surround yourself
with supportive, understanding people and always talk about your fears it
helps to alleviate them.

Good Luck to you,