RE: [IP] Eye surgery

I had lasik surgery last March and think that the laser principle is
about the same as with retinopathy.  I found the surgery to be not
nearly as bad as I had planned.  I couldn't see any better than before
right after the surgery.  However, the recovery took only a few hours.
I am sure that the recovery for the retinopathy type of laser is a
longer time.  I am glad to know that others have had good success for
retinopathy, in case I should (knock wood) ever have to have it.