[IP] Insulin requirements and pregnancy

I'm 19 weeks pregnant.  Prior to getting pregnant, my basals and boluses
were reasonably stable.  Over the past month, they've been dropping like a
rock.  My basals are down 50 % across the board, and my bolus ratios are up
between 30 and 50 %.  Since I expected that my insulin requirements would go
up, not down, I am really scratching my head here.  I have had some really
major morning sickness problems, could that factor into this?  I was
diagnosed "Type 1 1/2" about 7 months ago.  Low, but not zero C-peptides,
with some insulin resistance.  I think someone on this list refers to this
as "Type Weird" :-), and sometimes, it sure feels that way !

On another note, my first post-pump HgA1c came in at 5.3, down from 9.6.  So
I am very happy to be pumping