Re: [IP] Blister

--- Sara Molyneaux <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I just removed my infusion set and found a small
> raised blister. It is
> slightly red but not painful or hot too touch. It
> almost looks like a
> water blister. I use the Minimed Quicksets. >
> I have gotten two bulls eye sores from the quickset.
I only started using them after Xmas. Mine however are
red hurt and sore. They have scabbed over now.  I feel
they are  caused by the inserter.(do u use it?)  it
sort of suckers it on. (i'm not sure that's the right
term.) Unlike the soft sets which would give me a
rectangular sore from the tabs. I have been inserting
manually (which I find very easy) and it seems to help
so far. any other ideas let me know. lol peg