Re: [IP] Re: diligent diets (was glycemic index)

In a message dated 2/4/2002 10:15:37 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Jake plays every Sunday afteroon and never had a problem w/ getting hit. He
> would need to set a temp basal or disconnect  though if he runs the whole
> time like Jake does!  Trena

Hey, maybe Jake could chat on-line with Gabe.  They have paintball in common
and pretty soon, the pump in common as well.  Ask Jake if it is okay.  I will
tell Gabe too and he can send his screen name.